We are fortunate to have a Mental Health Nurse, Keryn Johnston, working two days a week in our practice. Information about what Keryn can help with can be found here.
Who do I see?
A smoking cessation service is offered in local pharmacies without the need for a prescription or appointment. We would recommend this as a first point of contact.
You can also contact this national Helpline for further information:
Quit Your Way Scotland is run by NHS 24 and is staffed by trained advisors who’ll be able to give you expert advice. Phone 0800 848484
The service can help by:
- talking through all the options available to you
- referring you to free local NHS services
- sending you a free Quit Your Way Scotland quit pack
- helping you plan to stop in a way that suits you
- offering support and advice when you’re trying to stop
- being there when other support services are closed